Proteus Europe is searching for a PLC programmer who speaks German for an 18 month contract primarily based in the Greater Dortmund area but with trips to China and Munich.
Our Client :-
The client provides security technologies, into the areas of smartcards, electronic payments, personal identification, Internet security, and special security solutions for mobile technology to the financial
Your New role :-
The role is focused on commissioning a state-of-the-art sorting and conveying system and as a result we are looking for an experienced PLC / PLC programmer for Allen Bradley systems.
As a special machine manufacturer, the client is to install a logistics center for one of their customers, which consists of our proven high-performance machines and is aggregated into supplied plant components from China to form a fully automated plant complex.
The project assignment requires a presence in Shenzen (China) for induction in the first half of 2018. Afterwards, the project work will take place during commissioning and stabilization of the plant at the customer location in Dortmund until the end of 2019.
Your Skills and Qualifications :-
Essential Skills :-
1. Excellent knowledge of PLC systems and communication solutions (RSLinx, RSNetWorx DeviceNet) by Allen Bradley / Rockwell and their programming (RSLogix 5000/500).
2. Very good re-engineering skills, independent work as well as structured and analytical approach.
3. Flexible location (longer travel readiness to China and within Germany).
4. Very good knowledge of German and English in spoken and written.
Proteus Europe operates in partnership with our candidates by building strong and lasting
relationships at all levels.
If you apply for this role, we will:
- Contact you within one week to discuss your current situation and suitability for this role.
- Keep searching for other suitable positions should this role not be right for you.
- Keep you informed at every stage of the recruitment process.
- Actively follow up with our client on your behalf to gain useful feedback throughout the
If you are looking for a new role, but this role isn't quite right for you, please contact us in
confidence for a discussion about how we can help you.